No products in the cart.
CL-820 Dual Track Systems
PLEASE SELECT THE FOLLOWING …
*Shipping/handling exceptions: Hawaii , Alaska, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and International — (Contact us, we will email you the shipping cost)
Motorized Track, Motor, Power Adaptor, Remote Control, Wall Control, Curtain Eyelets, Track Connector, Mounting Brackets and All necessary accessories: cable, batteries, wrench, screws,…
Basically, all necessary hardware for automation are included, except the curtain which is not included.
- Connectivity 5-pin Port w/ cable (Connectivity to Home Automation Systems or Home Theater Systems) is available at $ 49
- 1-to-5 Remote Control (which operates multiple systems w/ up to 5 different channels) is available at $ 49
- Power Extension Cord 20’ is available at $ 20
- Curtain Runner (Eyelet) is available at $ 0.50
- Data Cable options:
- 25’ — $ 20
- 40’ — $ 30
- 100’ — $ 50
The Track must be used as a straight track, can not be curved.
Curved Track is available and must be custom made, please email us for quotation.
Assembling is required for Track size over 8′. Please email us for instructions if wanted.
Dual-Track system is usually used for a curtain and a sheer behind the curtain.
Dual-Track system is operated independently with the Remote Control.
- Curtain Track can be cut short to fit exact size. Track size over 16’ is available in model CL-920.
- When facing the curtain,
- Motor is on your left for Left Pull system
- Motor is on your right for Right Pull system
- Motor is on your left for Center Opening system as default. (It can be changed to your right if wanted. Please specify when placing order.)
- Power/Motor will be covered by the curtain at all time.
- Power Adaptor cord is 12′ long. Extension cord of 25′ is available for $20.
- Data Cable (between Motor and Wall Control) is 6′ long. 25′ ($20), 40′ ($30) and 100′ ($50) are available.
- Assembling is required. Please email us RemoteControlCurtain@Gmail.com for the written instructions.
|• Controlled by either a remote control or a wall mounted control pad (both are included)||• Safe and reliable design with 24V DC transformer approved by GS, CE, or UL|
|• Timer (Optional)||• Plugs into any A/C outlet (no hard wired is needed)|
|• Connectivity to Home Automation System or Home Theater System (Optional)||• Input voltage: 110V~120V/60Hz|
|• For window width of 3 ft to 32 ft||• Optional 220V-240V/50Hz (UK, Australia or Germany Power Adaptor)|
|• Center Opening, Left Pull or Right Pull||• Operation power: 24W|
|• Optional dual track for both the curtain and the sheer||• Overloading protection within 30 seconds|
|• Automatically stops within 2 seconds when the curtain is fully opened or closed||• Endurance of the motor: ~1000 hours|
|• Stops at any position preferred when any button pressed||• Maximum load: ~100 LB|
|• Easy installation. Simple operation|
|• DIY-Easy to follow instructions|
|• 3 years limited warranty|
3-5 feet ($430), 5-8 feet ($460), 8-10 feet ($490), 10-13 feet ($570), 13-16 feet ($710)
3 feet, 4 feet, 5 feet, 6 feet, 7 feet, 8 feet, 9 feet, 10 feet, 11 feet, 12 feet, 13 feet, 14 feet, 15 feet, 16 feet
0″, 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 7″, 8″, 9″, 10″, 11″
0″, 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 7/8″
Center Open, Left Pull, Right Pull
Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount
1 Channel ($0), 1-to-5 Channel ($49)