No products in the cart.
CL-920C4 Dual Track Automatic Curtain System
PLEASE SELECT THE FOLLOWING …
*Shipping/handling exceptions: Hawaii , Alaska, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and International — (Contact us, we will email you the shipping cost)
CL-920C4 requires a Wall Switch as a middle man for power connection. The 4 open wires from the Motor should be connected to the Wall Switch where the Power lines are also connected.
The Wall Switch operates the Curtain as well as the Remote Control.
Hand pull the curtain a few inches forward/backward will also activate the Motor to open/close the Curtain.
Price includes the specified size Motorized Track, Motor, Mounting Brackets and Curtain Runners.
A complete system that comes with all necessary parts for automating your curtain. (The curtain itself is not included).
- Curve track is available. Please email the drawing with measurements and degree of angles for a quotation.
- Timer Control that allows scheduling multiple curtains is available at $ 175.
- The Track is designed with Curtain Runners (Eyelets) for Pinch Pleated Curtain with hooks. The Track can be upgraded for Ripple Fold Curtain by replacing the Eyelets with Ripple Fold Curtain Runners and Ripple Fold Snap Tape for the curtain. The snaps are 4 15/16″ (125mm) spaced on the Tape which has to be sewed on the curtain to be attached onto the ripple fold runners on the track. There are options for the spacing of the Ripple Fold Runners as follow:
• 2 3/8″ (60mm) represents 108% fullness
• 2 3/4″ (70mm) represents 78% fullness
• 3 1/8″ (80mm) represents 56% fullness
There is a charge of $7 per foot of the Track size for replacing the regular Eyelets with the Ripple Fold Runners and the Snap Tape. Please visit this link for details: http://automaticcurtain.com/product/ripple-fold-curtain-runners-and-tap/
- Remote Control options:
• 1-Channel Remote Control, $ 35 (add only $20 if purchased with system)
• 3-Channel Remote Control, $ 45 (add only $30 if purchased with system)
• 6-Channel Remote Control, $ 55 (add only $40 if purchased with system)
• 16-Channel Remote Control (Led Display),$85 (add only $50 if purchased with system)
- 6-Pin connectivity port (as an option $35) can be built-in to the Motor for “contact closure”. Any home automation system including Control-4, Z-wave, Crestron, Insteon, …etc that is able to “dry contact” in low voltage would be able to operate the curtain. Please email us for wiring instructions.
- Amazon Echo, Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Apple Homekit are also able to operate the curtain with the additional necessary Hub, relay/module/controller and/or cable. Please email us for the set up.
Assembling is required for Track size over 8′. Please email us for instructions if wanted.
Additional Track/System can be mounted together as a Dual-Track system which is usually used for a curtain and a sheer behind the curtain.
Dual-Track system is operated independently or simultaneously with the 3-Channel Remote Control as follow:
• Channel #1 operates the curtain only.
• Channel #2 operates the sheer only.
• Channel #3 operates both simultaneously.
- Curtain Runners are built-in on the track based on 4″ apart between 2 curtain hooks. e.g. 16′ Track = 192″ divided by 4 = 48 Curtain Runners are built onto the Track.
- If the curtain is designed with more (or less) curtain hooks, you may request more (or less) Curtain Runners. There is no charge but please notify us (if needed) when the order is placed.
- CL-920C4 is a true commercial grade, virtually silent operation, Motorized Curtain Track System
- Quiet and Comfortable experience as low Noise improving as less than 36dB, and free of lubrication
- Allowing for curtains to be opened and/or closed manually (by hand) when power is off
- When power is on, motor can be started just by light touch of the curtain fabric
- Bounce to the right position automatically to get rid of the extrusion of fabric
- Stopping points can be pre-set by manual pull, which adjusts the shading of light and tidy the fabric itself
- Built-in stop sensitive components allows it to find its limits and stops by counting automatically, which eases installation and setup process
- Stop by counting precisely without accumulated error, which avoids the system instability and noise caused by inaccurate counting
- Diminishes the noise caused by clutch on and off by completely new EM clutch
- Applicable in medium-scale curtain by its quality drive shaft with big torque, pull force not less than 8Kg and load weight not less than 50kg
- Efficiently increases the force and load weight for heavy-load curtain system by adding a secondary motor with perfect synchronization in one single track
|• Controlled by either a Remote Control or Pull to Satrt||• Safe and reliable design|
|• Timer (Optional)||• Hard Wired to a Wall Switch|
|• Choice of (1 to 1) or (multi) remote control||• Input voltage: 100V~240V/ 50Hz~60Hz|
|• Built-in Connectivity Interface for Home Automation (optional)||• Torque: 1.6Nm|
|• Perfect for consumer and/or commercial applications||• Operation power: 50W|
|• Center, Left or Right opening||• Overloading protection|
|• Straight or (optional) curved track||• Built-in manual operation clutch|
|• Stops at any position preferred||• Maximum load: up-to 100 lbs per Motor|
|• DIY-Easy to follow video instructions||• 3 year limited warranty|
|• Easy installation, simple operation||• 7 year extended warranty available|
|• Elegant operate function|
|• Electronic limit|
|• Light open and light close function|
|• Built – in radio receiver|
|• Resistance and stop function|
|• Light touch – start function|
|• Power off – manual function|
3-6 feet ($730), 6-10 feet ($770), 10-13 feet ($880), 13-16 feet ($970), 16-20 feet – single motor ($1200), 16-20 feet – dual motor ($1560), 20-26 feet – single motor ($1400), 20-26 feet – dual motor ($1760), 26-36 feet ($1960)
3 feet, 4 feet, 5 feet, 6 feet, 7 feet, 8 feet, 9 feet, 10 feet, 11 feet, 12 feet, 13 feet, 14 feet, 15 feet, 16 feet, 17 feet, 18 feet, 19 feet, 20 feet, 21 feet, 22 feet, 23 feet, 24 feet, 25 feet, 26 feet, 27 feet, 28 feet, 29 feet, 30 feet, 31 feet, 32 feet, 33 feet, 34 feet, 35 feet, 36 feet
0″, 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 7″, 8″, 9″, 10″, 11″
0″, 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 7/8″
Center Open, Left Pull, Right Pull
Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount
Not Needed ($0), 1-Channel ($20), 3-Channel ($30), 6-Channel ($40), 16-Channel ($50)